In the paper age, it was impossible to prevent the use of corporate identity by an employee who was separated from the company. With Linkcard, the company takes back control via:
- The centralized administration of business cards acress the company with access allowed only to authorized stakeholders.
- The possibility of organizing the Linkcards in online folders by area.
- The autonomy in the creation of corporate branding & design that can be undertaken internally or be delegated to the Linkcard Design Team.
- The number of Business Cards assigned per employee.
- The Linkcard functions: deactivate & activate, delete, duplicate or edit.
- The possibility of modifying the contact details of the employees at any given time without incurring in additional costs.
- The bulk database loading to generate Linkcards automatically and quickly.
- The quick access by the authorized user of the company to all business cards via a native mobile app (Android and iOS) .
The Digital Edge
You can’t lose it, it’s always online and works offline too.
All the company’s contact information in one place: phone number, social networks, websites, calendar app, etc.
The company has access to statistical data: on a company level or per employee:
- The quantity of views
- The means used to share the Linkcards
- The number of times it has been shared
- The type of content of each Linkcard and the number of times they have been clicked
- The number of clicks to the email signature
- Being able to know who is the “most popular” employee
A website floating widget containing the company’s business card.
Linkcard brings significant savings in multiple aspects:
- Over the cost of design and printing per employee.
- Paper business cards can get lost hence involves re-printing.
- Paper business cards can run out of stock, means re-printing.
- In case of changes to the institutional design or modification to the contact information of a professional, (mobile phone number, position in the company, etc.), means re-printing.
- When an employee is terminated, the investment made in the paper cards is lost forever.
- The hidden cost of the time invested by internal resources (secretary, assistants, etc.) involved in the process of requesting paper business cards for to each area of the company.
- The logistical cost associated with the delivery of the printed cards to the company.
Security & Privacy
We use renowned technologies and infrastructures which provide the levels of security that our corporate clients expect:
- Our platform runs over Google Firebase infrastructure.
- Our platform is hosted on Google Cloud.
- We use Stripe: a global and well renowned payment gateway.
- We were successfully audited by multinationals of several tens of thousands of employees who already use our service.
- Different levels of privacy are offered thanks to the multiple contact formats available: with or without a Mobile phone, with or without a phone number, chat and calendar, etc.
- The company can decide whether and which of its Linkcards will be published in the Global Directory.
Customization | Branding | Innovation
- Linkcard created the first platform, on a global level, that gives you the freedom to create, design, manage and personalize Digital Business Cards exactly the way you want.
- This means the company can replicate its exact branding on its digital Business Cards.
- The flexibility of the design allows applying different tones of the brand’s colors for example per company area.
- It positions the company as innovative, aligned with the digital evolution.
- Harmonization and standardization of the company’s branding across the board for business cards and email signatures.
- By sharing the Linkcard, the employee shares the corporate image and identity every time he or she connects with third parties.
- Linkcard gives each employee a digital identity employees can be proud of.
Eco Friendly & CSR
- Eco-Friendly = sustainable, which in addition to helping the planet, improves the corporate image and at the same time reinforces the reputation of the company at the level of its Corporate Social Responsibility.
- A “contactless” business card is safer in these new times of “social distancing”.